DUO Powder shampoos - Dry and colored hair - Nutritive Argan
Yuka : 100/100 Excellent
A foaming shampoo powder ultra-soft. Ready to use, with argan oil, organic aloe vera and pea proteins. Enriched with prebiotic. It is without water, preservatives or sulfates. The powder lathers instantly on contact with water like your classic shampoo, but without greasing the scalp or damaging the hair.
40 g ≈ 250 ml = 1 month of use
Dry, curly, colored or highlighted hair. Ideal for sensitive scalps.
Soft, frizz-free hair, softness, shine and color is preserved. Suitable for pregnant women.
- Natural fragrance without allergens
- No water, no preservatives, no sulfates, no silicones
- Protects the scalp
- Abundant foam on contact with water and quick rinsing
- Cold made: quality of the active ingredients preserved
- 9 ingredients only
- Ideal for travel.
- Eco-designed: aluminum bottle
Organic aloe vera: moisturizes and protects the color.
Organic argan oil: nourishes, strengthens & brings shine.
Pea protein: repairs the hair fiber.
Organic corn starch: Softens the scalp
Prebiotic: protects and strengthens the balance of the scalp microbiota thanks to a unique composition of innovative active molecules.
Vegetable-based foaming agents: create a sensory and creamy foam.
Natural fragrance: delicately perfumes the hair with its light apricot fragrance.
Our customers give their opinion
"Hi! Well, I am thrilled!!! Never, ever have I had such great results. Even though I had a little trouble lathering the 1ʳᵉ time, I get volume that lasts for days, which has never happened to me. I remove the towel after 10-15 minutes and my hair, still damp, already has a different texture and already volume. "
How to use it?
- Shake the shampoo well before use.
- In the shower, wet your hair and hands well. Pour half to one teaspoon of shampoo powder into your hand depending on the length of your hair.
- Add water to your hands to make a lather.
- Apply to your hair and lather like a regular shampoo. Don't hesitate to add powdered shampoo if you have long hair.
Don't worry, you'll quickly adjust the right amount for your hair.
Yodi vs Classic Shampoo
For my fine and colored hair, Yodi shampoo is perfect. For shine and volume.
I have color treated, fine, straight hair.
Very gentle and lasts a long time because I use very little on my hair thickness.
I highly recommend this product which is respectful in every way.
I have thick, curly hair, so I need a lot more than what it says and it doesn't really lather.
I have been using this shampoo for over a month now and I am still not convinced. I have very very very thick and curly hair. So I need a lot of shampoo, at least 10 times more than what is indicated. Moreover, it hardly lathers. On the other hand the hair is pleasant after
Shampoo very surprising at the beginning and then very pleasant thereafter because foams much. Leaves the hair soft and the scent is great.
Believe that the shampoo is gentle on the hair as well as the scalp.
Feel that the scalp is less itchy.
Believe that their color is preserved.
* Our shampoo was tested for 21 days on 21 women between the ages of 20 and 66 with dry scalp problems. According to the dermatologist's evaluation, the shampoo showed excellent dermatological tolerance on dry and colored hair and on the scalp. Authorized for use by pregnant women.
Recover, reuse, recycle
If you are in France, once your product is finished, send us an e-mail (to email@example.com) so that we can send you a return slip to send us back your empty bottles. All you have to do is mail it back to us! It's free for you.
Unboxing: Our products have no overpacking and our shipping boxes are made of cardboard and our leaflet is made of FSC paper. We avoid any empty space and prefer small packages without plastic.