Powder Shampoo - Dry and colored hair - Nutritive Argan
Yuka : 100/100 Excellent
A foaming shampoo powder ultra-soft. Ready to use, with argan oil, organic aloe vera and pea proteins. Enriched with prebiotic. It is without water, preservatives or sulfates. The powder lathers instantly on contact with water like your classic shampoo, but without greasing the scalp or damaging the hair.
40 g ≈ 250 ml = 1 month of use
Dry, curly, colored or highlighted hair. Ideal for sensitive scalps.
Soft, frizz-free hair, softness, shine and color is preserved. Suitable for pregnant women.
- Natural fragrance without allergens
- No water, no preservatives, no sulfates, no silicones
- Protects the scalp
- Abundant foam on contact with water and quick rinsing
- Cold made: quality of the active ingredients preserved
- 9 ingredients only
- Ideal for travel.
- Eco-designed: aluminum bottle
Organic aloe vera: moisturizes and protects the color.
Organic argan oil: nourishes, strengthens & brings shine.
Pea protein: repairs the hair fiber.
Organic corn starch: Softens the scalp
Prebiotic: protects and strengthens the balance of the scalp microbiota thanks to a unique composition of innovative active molecules.
Vegetable-based foaming agents: create a sensory and creamy foam.
Natural fragrance: delicately perfumes the hair with its light apricot fragrance.
Our customers give their opinion
"Hi! Well, I am thrilled!!! Never, ever have I had such great results. Even though I had a little trouble lathering the 1ʳᵉ time, I get volume that lasts for days, which has never happened to me. I remove the towel after 10-15 minutes and my hair, still damp, already has a different texture and already volume. "
How to use it?
1. In the shower, I wet my hair thoroughly because it's the water that activates the powder.
2. I quickly shake my shampoo bottle to homogenize the powders.
3. I pour half a teaspoon (for short hair) or a teaspoon (for medium to long hair) of powder into the palm of my hand (average amount, to be adjusted according to hair length and thickness).
4. I apply the powder directly to my scalp (as it's the scalp that needs washing), massaging gently to activate the lather. The result is a generous, creamy lather. If not, I add more water.
5. Rinse with water until the foam (and therefore the dirt) is eliminated.
If you wish, you can shampoo your hair a second time. You'll see that the lather will be more abundant, and that's normal because your hair will be cleaner and, above all, wetter.
Yodi vs Classic Shampoo
I knew about almond powder shampoo, but this one for color-treated hair is just perfect.
The hair is soft and silky, I love it! Thank you
It's been my shampoo for a few years now; it started out as a gift. I have fine, color-treated hair that I wash every day using very little shampoo.
Gentle, non-aggressive. Perfect
I love this product!
The shampoo is perfect. The return of the bottles: top.
The only drawback is the container: it's not easy to measure out the amount of product. Perhaps a "salt shaker" type system would make it easier to use?
Application not obvious on long hair
Believe that the shampoo is gentle on the hair as well as the scalp.
Feel that the scalp is less itchy.
Believe that their color is preserved.
* Our shampoo was tested for 21 days on 21 women between the ages of 20 and 66 with oily scalp problems. According to the dermatologist's evaluation, the shampoo showed excellent dermatological tolerance on oily scalp and on normal and fine hair. Authorized for use by pregnant women.
Recover, reuse, recycle
If you are in France, once your product is finished, send us an e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can send you a return slip to send us back your empty bottles. All you have to do is mail it back to us! It's free for you.
Unboxing: Our products have no overpacking and our shipping boxes are made of cardboard and our leaflet is made of FSC paper. We avoid any empty space and prefer small packages without plastic.