Powder shampoo - Dry and colored hair - Nutritive Argan
Yuka: 100/100 Excellent
An ultra-gentle foaming powder shampoo. Ready-to-use, with argan oil, organic aloe vera and pea proteins. Enriched with prebiotics. No water, preservatives or sulfates. The powder lathers instantly on contact with water, just like your classic shampoo, but without greasing the scalp or damaging the hair.
40 g ≈ 250 ml = 1 month's use
Dry, curly, colored or highlighted hair. Ideal for sensitive scalps.
Supple, frizz-free hair, softness, shine and color is preserved. Suitable for pregnant women.
- Allergen-free fragrance of natural origin
- Water-free, preservative-free, sulfate-free, silicone-free
- Protects the scalp
- Generous foam on contact with water and quick rinsing
- Cold-processed: preserving the quality of active ingredients
- 9 ingredients only
- Ideal for traveling.
- Eco-designed: aluminum bottle
Organic aloe vera: moisturizes and protects color.
Organic argan oil: nourishes, strengthens & adds shine.
Pea protein: repairs hair fiber.
Organic corn starch: Softens the scalp
Prebiotic: protects and strengthens the balance of the scalp's microbiota thanks to a unique composition of innovative active molecules.
Plant-based foaming agents: create a sensory, creamy lather.
Natural fragrance: delicately perfumes hair with its light apricot scent.
Our customers give their opinion
"Hello! Well, I'm thrilled!!! Never, ever have I had results like these. Even though I had a little trouble lathering the 1ʳᵉ time, I get volume that lasts for days, which has never happened to me. I remove the towel after 10-15 minutes and my hair, still damp, already has a different texture and already volume. "
How do I use it?
1. In the shower, I wet my hair thoroughly because it's the water that activates the powder.
2. I quickly shake my shampoo bottle to homogenize the powders.
3. I pour half a teaspoon (for short hair) or a teaspoon (for medium to long hair) of powder into the palm of my hand (average amount, to be adjusted according to hair length and thickness).
4. I apply the powder directly to my scalp (since it's the scalp that needs washing), massaging gently to activate the lather. The result is a generous, creamy lather. If not, I add more water.
5. Rinse with water until the foam (and therefore the dirt) is eliminated.
If you wish, you can shampoo your hair a second time. You'll see that the lather will be more abundant, which is normal because your hair will be cleaner and, above all, wetter.
Yodi vs Classic Shampoo
I've been using its little almond brother for a little over a year, but since this winter it's been tired and damaged... I have fine hair that regrays quickly, so I hesitated, but it's top-notch! But my hair is soft and smooth, not weighed down at all, and silkier! I recommend it!
I'm sorry I haven't tried it yet as I'm finishing my current shampoo. But it will be part of my carry-on soon. Very practical because of its format and powder texture. Can't wait to try it
In addition to the highly moisturizing mask
Use sparingly and moisten
Leaves hair soft
EXCELLENT, I couldn't use any other shampoo than YODI argan or almond.
exceptional volume, no need for conditioner.
Find the shampoo gentle on hair and scalp.
Feel that the scalp itches less.
Feel that their color is preserved.
* Our shampoo was tested for 21 days on 21 women aged 20 to 66 with oily scalp problems. According to the dermatologist's assessment, the shampoo showed excellent dermatological tolerance on oily scalps and on normal and fine hair. Approved for use by pregnant women.
Recover, reuse, recycle
If you're in France, once your product is finished, send us an e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can send you a return slip to send us back your empty bottles. All you have to do is post it! It's free for you.
Unboxing: Our products are not over-packaged, our shipping boxes are made of cardboard and our leaflet is made of FSC paper. We avoid empty space and prefer small, plastic-free packages.