Powder Shampoo - Volume & Shine - Douceur de lait d'Amande
Yuka : 100/100 Excellent
This foaming powder shampoo cares for your scalp and hair. Free from preservatives, silicones and sulfates, it contains no water and is concentrated in active ingredients of natural origin. Good for oily scalps or hair lacking volume. Enriched with prebiotics and cold-processed, it gives you shiny, soft hair, volume and a healthy scalp.
40 g ≈ 250 ml = 1 month of use
Fine hair lacking volume, dull hair. Ideal for sensitive scalps and/or oily roots.
Strength, volume and shine to your hair. Your scalp is protected. Suitable for pregnant women.
- Natural fragrance without allergens
- No water, no preservatives, no sulfates, no silicones
- Protects the scalp
- Abundant foam on contact with water and quick rinsing
- Cold made: quality of the active ingredients preserved
- 11 ingredients only
- Ideal for travel
- Eco-designed: aluminum bottle
Sweet almond extract: moisturizes and protects the hair, while restoring softness and shine
Sweet almond protein: known to stimulate growth and minimize hair loss
Prebiotic: protects and strengthens the balance of the scalp microbiota thanks to a unique composition of innovative active molecules
Rice extract: shines and drains the hair fiber to boost its shine
Plant-based foaming agents: create a sensory and creamy foam
Vanilla extract: softens and deeply nourishes from the roots to the tips
Natural fragrance: delicately scents the hair with its light coconut fragrance
Our customers give their opinion
"The shampoo is great, lathers well, my hair has a little more volume, the smell is very pleasant. Combined with the mask, it's just perfect, I have very fine hair, it does not weigh them down, they are soft and nourish at the same time. Frankly very good products. "
How to use it?
1. In the shower, I wet my hair thoroughly because it's the water that activates the powder.
2. I quickly shake my shampoo bottle to homogenize the powders.
3. I pour half a teaspoon (for short hair) or a teaspoon (for medium to long hair) of powder into the palm of my hand (average amount, to be adjusted according to hair length and thickness).
4. I apply the powder directly to my scalp (as it's the scalp that needs washing), massaging gently to activate the lather. The result is a generous, creamy lather. If not, I add more water.
5. Rinse with water until the foam (and therefore the dirt) is eliminated.
If you wish, you can shampoo your hair a second time. You'll see that the lather will be more abundant, and that's normal because your hair will be cleaner and, above all, wetter.
Yodi vs Classic Shampoo
Easy to use, easy to take with you, leaves hair shiny and light from the 1st use.
Pleasant texture, easy dosage.
Discreet fragrance. Perfect!
I've been using almond milk powder shampoo for a few years now and I'm very satisfied.
It suits my fine, lifeless hair,
This shampoo is easy to use and to take with me when I travel.
Easy to use, a first for me, so far my fine hair is soft, supple, shiny and well coated. I like it.
Great shampoo! Quality, natural ingredients, great scent
Consider that the shampoo is gentle and protects the hair as well as the scalp.
Feel that the hair is nourished and moisturized.
Feel that their hair is soft after using the shampoo.
* Our shampoo was tested for 21 days on 21 women between the ages of 20 and 66 with oily scalp problems. According to the dermatologist's evaluation, the shampoo showed excellent dermatological tolerance on oily scalp and on normal and fine hair. Authorized for use by pregnant women.
Recover, reuse, recycle
If you are in France, once your product is finished, send us an e-mail (to email@example.com) so that we can send you a return slip to send us back your empty bottles. All you have to do is mail it back to us! It's free for you.
Unboxing: Our products have no overpacking and our shipping boxes are made of cardboard and our leaflet is made of FSC paper. We avoid any empty space and prefer small packages without plastic.