DUO Precious Nourishing Oils - Muesli & Pure Vanille
Yuka : 100/100 Excellent
This 100% natural precious oil is a blend of 4 muesli oils and vanilla beans that have been infused in hazelnut oil and filtered. It smells divine and contains no fragrance that can be sensitizing in the sun. Its fine, light texture penetrates the skin quickly and provides a non-greasy feel. No preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
Chis kit contains 2 precious oils - 2 x 30 ml
The skin is moisturized and sublimated, your hair is nourished. No added fragrance. Suitable for pregnant women.
- Pure Madagascar Vanilla: with softening and nourishing properties. It contains polyketones that promote hydration and healing of the skin.
- Organic plum oil: rich in antioxidant vitamin E, it helps fight against skin aging
- Organic sweet almond oil: Soothing and softening. Rich in oleic acid, it will nourish dry and sensitive skins
- Organic hazelnut oil: Regulates excess sebum and penetrates quickly into the skin
- Sunflower oil: Rich in linoleic acid. It is a component of ceramides which plays a major role in the prevention of dehydration.
- Vitamin E: Preserves vegetable oils and fights against free radicals responsible for skin aging
Put a few drops of oil in your hand and apply on your face, previously cleaned and dry, on your body or hair.
Our customers give their opinion
"A very recent discovery for me and already an indispensable part of my skin care routine. Winter often rhymed with dryness, even eczema until then... this oil now allows me to deeply moisturize skin & scalp. I don't dread the cold anymore, I admit it! A big thank you to the Yodi team for this intelligent product & very pleasant to apply. I highly recommend it to everyone at the foot of the tree!!! "
Vanilla, a precious ingredient
Vanilla is naturally pollinated in Central America by the Melipone bee. Due to the lack of sufficiently efficient pollinating insects outside Mexico, pollination is carried out by human hands, flower by flower.
The flowering period lasts two to three months, during which growers must pollinate the flowers daily. Eight to nine months after fertilization, the pod is ready to be harvested. The harvested pods are green and fragrance-free. To bring out the vanilla aroma, the pods will undergo a traditional treatment.
The whole process takes almost ten months, to finally obtain the vanilla stick. The long process of cultivation of vanilla added to the multiplicity of stages carried out by the man explains why its cost per kilo is so high.
Recover, reuse, recycle
Unboxing: our products have no overpacking and our shipping boxes are made of cardboard and our leaflet is made of FSC paper. We avoid any empty space and prefer small packages without plastic.