TRIO Powder Shampoos - Volume & Shine - Douceur de lait d'Amande
Yuka: 100/100 Excellent
This foaming powder shampoo cares for your scalp and hair. Free from preservatives, silicones and sulfates, it contains no water and is concentrated in active ingredients of natural origin. Good for oily scalps or hair lacking volume. Enriched with prebiotics and cold-processed, it gives you shiny, soft hair, volume and a healthy scalp.
40 g ≈ 250 ml = 1 month's use
Fine hair lacking volume, dull hair. Ideal for sensitive scalps and/or oily roots.
Strength, volume and shine for your hair. Your scalp is protected. Suitable for pregnant women.
- Allergen-free fragrance of natural origin
- Water-free, preservative-free, sulfate-free, silicone-free
- Protects the scalp
- Generous foam on contact with water and quick rinsing
- Cold-processed: preserving the quality of active ingredients
- 11 ingredients only
- Ideal for travel
- Eco-designed: aluminum bottle
Sweet almond extract: moisturizes and protects hair, restoring softness and shine.
Sweet almond protein : known for stimulating hair growth and minimizing hair loss
Prebiotic: protects and strengthens the balance of scalp microbiota thanks to a unique composition of innovative active molecules
Rice extract: shines and drains hair fiber to boost shine
Plant-based foaming agents: create a sensory, creamy lather
Vanilla extract: softens and deeply nourishes from root to tip
Natural fragrance: delicately scents hair with its light coconut fragrance
Our customers give their opinion
"The shampoo is top notch, lathers well, my hair has a little more volume, the scent is very pleasant. Combined with the mask, it's just perfect, as I have very fine hair, it doesn't weigh it down, it's soft and nourishing at the same time. Frankly, very good products. "
How do I use it?
1. In the shower, I wet my hair thoroughly because it's the water that activates the powder.
2. I quickly shake my shampoo bottle to homogenize the powders.
3. I pour half a teaspoon (for short hair) or a teaspoon (for medium to long hair) of powder into the palm of my hand (average amount, to be adjusted according to hair length and thickness).
4. I apply the powder directly to my scalp (since it's the scalp that needs washing), massaging gently to activate the lather. The result is a generous, creamy lather. If not, I add more water.
5. Rinse with water until the foam (and therefore the dirt) is eliminated.
If you wish, you can shampoo your hair a second time. You'll see that the lather will be more abundant, which is normal because your hair will be cleaner and, above all, wetter.
Yodi vs Classic Shampoo
I've ordered for the 3rd time, and I'm still delighted with the products.
Thank you for the two samples which, because of their size, allow you to see the effects over several days of use.
Your shampoo is great my its supple and volume perfect
The product's composition is very good, but the powder comes out of the bottle too quickly. I'm going to put the amount I need in a small container, otherwise the bottle will only last 10 days, and what's more I have short hair.
This is my second purchase of this product. After several weeks of use, I can confirm my first impressions (and my first opinion) of this product.
It's great! Cleans well, lathers well, nothing to complain about. I will continue with this product from now on :)
This shampoo clearly saved my hair! I used to have to wash my hair every day because it would immediately become greasy. But after several months of using yodi shampoo, I've managed to space out my shampoos.
I only wash my hair twice a week now. I recommend this shampoo 1000% - a huge thank you!
Consider the shampoo gentle and protective for hair and scalp.
Feel that hair is nourished and moisturized.
Feel that their hair is supple after using shampoo.
* Our shampoo was tested for 21 days on 21 women aged 20 to 66 with oily scalp problems. According to the dermatologist's assessment, the shampoo showed excellent dermatological tolerance on oily scalps and on normal and fine hair. Approved for use by pregnant women.
Recover, reuse, recycle
If you're in France, once your product is finished, send us an e-mail (to email@example.com) so that we can send you a return slip to send us back your empty bottles. All you have to do is post it! It's free for you.
Unboxing: Our products are not over-packaged, our shipping boxes are made of cardboard and our leaflet is made of FSC paper. We avoid empty space and prefer small, plastic-free packages.